Friday, November 4, 2011

Here goes nothing....

So......I've been contemplating starting a blog for some time now, and am finally going to give it a go. Who knows where this will go, but I thought it would be fun to try.

I will start out by telling you a bit about me & the fam...
I am a happily married, stay at home mom. I love to read, cook/bake, spend time outside, and with my friends & family. I used to be a gymnast, and still love to follow the sport. My family is my world, and I love them to pieces! I am SO blessed with my husband and our son. God is good....all the time!
My husband, Josh, is an engineer by day, and a rocking drummer, sports enthusiast (softball), and hunter by night and weekend! He is a GREAT husband and father, and is one of my two greatest blessings in life.
Our little man, Luc, is 7 1/2 months old. He has brought so much joy & fun to our lives since he was born. Yes, we've had a lot of new experiences since he entered our world, but every single one of them is TOTALLY worth it....even the sleep deprivation.

We love our little house in the country, and love living each day to its fullest. Of course we have our struggles and ins and outs of our daily lives, but we do the best we can. Whenever anyone asks my hubby how he is, his answer has always, and still is "livin' the dream". We are making our dream life one day at a time....and I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment