Friday, November 11, 2011

Birthday Fun....

So, yesterday was my hubby's 27th birthday. It was kind of funny in the days leading up to it, because he kept forgetting it was coming up. I asked how he could forget about his own birthday, and he said it was because we have been so busy with lots of home projects, and because most days he just wants to get home to see our little monkey & me to find out what new things he has discovered that day. Awww....sweet, right?! So, with this in mind we did all we could to make it a super special day.

To start out his morning before work, he got his cards & presents from me & our little monkey. He got a nice polo shirt with some camo on it (which he wore to work, and loved), a Paolo Nutini CD, and the True Grit DVD. While he was at work I baked him a carrot cake from scratch with yummy home made cream cheese frosting too. I also planned out dinner to make. We had a nice dinner just the 3 of us at home. After dinner we just relaxed and enjoyed our family time. About 7:15, my parents came over to bring him his birthday card/present. I continued on with getting our monkey ready for bed while they started watching True Grit, and enjoyed some dessert. After the boy was in bed we all finished watching the movie together. It was a great night. It was so nice just to relax and enjoy family time celebrating the greatest, most amazing husband & daddy in the world! He is my world, and I am so blessed to get to celebrate another year with him! I hope he found his day as special as I did.

Yesterday was also a special day, because it was the first snow of the season. The first one that Luc got to see and experience. I took him outside to let him "play" a little bit, and he is undecided on if he likes the taste of snow or not....below are some pics from his "snow-perience"....






Love my life....

No comments:

Post a Comment